Highest level of education: Some College
Immediate educational goals: Get certified in Drug Addiction Counseling
Presently working on: Vocation for Carpentry & Plumbing
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED (in prison)
1) Write to Jepthe, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jepthe's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jepthe. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jepthe's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jepthe with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.