Highest level of education: GED, District #1
Immediate educational goals: Trade School Training
Presently working on: Aquaponics/Hydroponics Training, New Opportunities Inc
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Business/Stewardship Certification, Vocationl Programming
1) Write to Jerell, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jerell's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jerell. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jerell's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jerell with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.