Highest level of education: High School Diploma
Immediate educational goals: Trade School
Presently working on: Brick Mason/Carpentry
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
High School Diploma, Voc Ed
1) Write to Jermal, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jermal's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jermal. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jermal's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jermal with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.