Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: To finish my last grade & take College Classes
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Jerry, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jerry's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jerry. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jerry's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jerry with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.