Highest level of education: Automotive Technology
Immediate educational goals: Flagging Certification, American Sign Language
Presently working on: Into to Psychology 101, CPR, First Aid
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Thinking for a Change, Cognitive Behavioral Interventions
1) Write to Jesse, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jesse's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jesse. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jesse's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jesse with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.