Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Bricklaying, Auto
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to John, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine John's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to John. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on John's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage John with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.