Highest level of education: High School Diploma
Immediate educational goals: College Degree
Presently working on: Blackstone Career Institute
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Substance Abuse Certificate, Anger Management Certificate
1) Write to Jose, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Jose's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Jose. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Jose's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Jose with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.