Highest level of education: 12th Grade, Community College
Immediate educational goals: GED or High School Diploma
Presently working on: Filming, Creative Writing, Personal Training
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Self-Published Novelist, Helping At-Rish Children
1) Write to Khaaliq, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Khaaliq's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Khaaliq. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Khaaliq's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Khaaliq with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.