|Highest level of education GED
|Immediate educational goals Psychology
|Presently working on accomplishments General Studies
|Two most recent educational accomplishments GED, Parenting
1) Write to Kuameatu, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Kuameatu's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Kuameatu. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Kuameatu's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Kuameatu with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Kuameatu:
Already know Kuameatu?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Oregon Forum.