Summary of Qualifications
• Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction
• Excellent ability building rapport, giving full attention to what people are saying, taking time to understand the major points being made, asking questions as appropriate and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
• The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong. Includes the ability to solve problems.
• Obtain and examine all relevant info to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as wrongfully entered information leading to late delivery
• Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining info from customers, clients and all that apply
• Actively looking for ways to help people to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction
• Placing customer orders, ability to keep and maintain well tracked sales history.
• Preparing orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
• Maintaining inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
• Keeping quality service by following organization standards.
• Knowledgeable in keeping safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Ability reports by entering required information.
Food City September 2016-April 2019
Premier Staffing Solutions January 2016-December 2016
Estes Shipping Co September 2015-December 2015
Ameritemps January 2015-September 2015
Warehouse/ Order selector
Esperion Constar September 2014-January 2015
Direct Sales Agent
Glendale Community College Glendale, AZ
Computer Information Systems Ongoing
Northern Arizona University Flagstaff, AZ
Business Management/Accounting August 2010-January