Highest level of education: GED and some College
Immediate educational goals: To be a Drug Counselor
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, One College Course
1) Write to Leanna, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Leanna's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Leanna. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Leanna's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Leanna with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.