Highest level of education: College Junior
Immediate educational goals: Obtain Degree in Forensic Science, Social Studies, World History, Humanities, Psychology, Biology or Anthropology.
Presently working on: Working on self paced Law Library Curriculum Course
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Writing a Screenplay
1) Write to Lee-Grace, and let her know that you're willing to help her pursue an education. Ask her to write to us directly, so we can take her Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Lee-Grace's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Lee-Grace. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Lee-Grace's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Lee-Grace with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.