Highest level of education: 9th Grade
Immediate educational goals: In process of obtaining a GED
Presently working on: Working on a GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Past my pre-test for a GED
1) Write to Leslie, and let know that you're willing to help pursue an education. Ask to write to us directly, so we can take Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Leslie's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Leslie. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Leslie's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Leslie with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.