|Highest level of education College|
|Immediate educational goals Mentor, Gang Prevention Counselor, Barber|
|Presently working on accomplishments Criminal Justice & Prison Reform|
|Two most recent educational accomplishments Monmouth University AEP, Barber Graduate|
1) Write to Lester, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Lester's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Lester. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Lester's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Lester with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Lester:
Already know Lester?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the New Jersey Forum.