Highest level of education: 10th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Right now I'm getting ready to take my GED test
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
I past language arts pre GED, I past science and social studies pre GED
1) Write to Lester, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Lester's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Lester. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Lester's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Lester with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.