Highest level of education: AA Degree Business Administration
Immediate educational goals: AA Degree Substance Abuse Addiction Disorders
Presently working on: Additional Disorders and behavioral Health Science
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Certification in Bookkeeping, Peer Recovery Coach
1) Write to Levert, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Levert's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Levert. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Levert's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Levert with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.