Highest level of education: 8th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Obtain a College Degree
Presently working on: Working on an Associates Degree in Applied Science, General Studies
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Finished a couple semesters
1) Write to Mark, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Mark's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Mark. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Mark's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Mark with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.