Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Electronic Re[eair, Business
Presently working on: Spanish Language
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
PCDI-Paralegal Studies, Janitorial Apprenticeship
1) Write to Marlon, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Marlon's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Marlon. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Marlon's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Marlon with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.