Highest level of education: 1 Year Community College, Business Management
Immediate educational goals: College Degree in Agriculture
Presently working on: Business Management, Carpentry 1, Barber College
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Barber College, Carpentry 1 & 2
1) Write to Marshall, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Marshall's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Marshall. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Marshall's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Marshall with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.