Highest level of education: Bachelor's Degree
Immediate educational goals: Obtain Master's Degree, Possibly go for Doctrate
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Bachelor's Degree, Biblical Counseling Certification
1) Write to Marshall, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Marshall's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Marshall. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Marshall's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Marshall with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.