Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: College Degree
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Custodial Maintenance, Crossroads Bible Study Course
1) Write to Martin, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Martin's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Martin. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Martin's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Martin with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.