Highest level of education: 12th grade. I need a few credits to finish.
Immediate educational goals: Finishing up my GED
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Positive Parenting, Cognitive Thinking
1) Write to Michael, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Michael's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Michael. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Michael's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Michael with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.