|Highest level of education High School Diploma
|Immediate educational goals
|Presently working on accomplishments Vocational Shop for Cabinetry
|Two most recent educational accomplishments High School Diploma
1) Write to Michael, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Michael's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Michael. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Michael's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Michael with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Michael:
Already know Michael?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Maryland Forum.