Highest level of education: Certified Litigator & P.I.
Immediate educational goals: Stay learning, enrolling & taking classes in Law, Business and the Arts until PHD
Presently working on: Law, Business, Art Classes until PHD achieved, Correspondence Courses
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Taking and Teaching Law & Investigation Classes, History and Business College Classes, ASE Certification
1) Write to Michael, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Michael's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Michael. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Michael's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Michael with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.