Highest level of education: 11th Grade, GED
Immediate educational goals: Learn as much as possible, Be productive
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Michael, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Michael's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Michael. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Michael's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Michael with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.