Highest level of education: Junior year of High School
Immediate educational goals: To complete my G.E.D. Course
Presently working on: Getting my G.E.D.
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Certificate for Critical Thinking, Certificate for Anger Management
1) Write to Milton, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Milton's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Milton. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Milton's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Milton with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.