Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Achieve GED and Vocational Skills; Welding
Presently working on: N/A At This Time
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Automotive, Word Processing
1) Write to Minor, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Minor's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Minor. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Minor's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Minor with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.