Highest level of education: 11th Grade, GED
Immediate educational goals: Horticulture/Landscaping
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Computer Keyboarding, Violence Prevention, Masonry, Thinking For A Change
1) Write to Myron, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Myron's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Myron. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Myron's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Myron with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.