Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Bachelor's Degree
Presently working on: College Sophomore Year
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Sophomore in College SWBTS
1) Write to Oscar, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Oscar's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Oscar. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Oscar's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Oscar with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.