Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Psychology Degree
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
ServSafe Certified, Custodial Maintenance/Sanitation
1) Write to Philemon, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Philemon's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Philemon. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Philemon's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Philemon with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.