Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Paralegal, Computer Science
Presently working on: Self-Taught English
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Prentice, and let know that you're willing to help pursue an education. Ask to write to us directly, so we can take Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Prentice's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Prentice. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Prentice's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Prentice with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.