Highest level of education: High School Diploma
Immediate educational goals: Vocational Training in Metal Fabrication
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Certificate of Completion for Entrepreneurship from Baylor University
1) Write to Quinn, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Quinn's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Quinn. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Quinn's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Quinn with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.