|Highest level of education GED|
|Immediate educational goals|
|Presently working on accomplishments|
|Two most recent educational accomplishments Passing GED|
1) Write to Rakeem, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Rakeem's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Rakeem. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Rakeem's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Rakeem with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Rakeem:
Already know Rakeem?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Federal Bureau of Prisons.