|Highest level of education: GED, Some College
|Immediate educational goals: Start school again
|Presently working on: Unknown
|Two most recent educational accomplishments: Completed 2 phases of school with Lincoln College of Psychology
1) Write to Raymond, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Raymond's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Raymond. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Raymond's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Raymond with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Raymond:
Already know Raymond?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Colorado Forum.