Highest level of education: High School
Immediate educational goals: Go to College
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
High School Diploma, Culinary Art 2
1) Write to Raymond, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Raymond's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Raymond. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Raymond's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Raymond with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.