Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Contracting
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, Re-Entry Program
1) Write to Reginald, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Reginald's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Reginald. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Reginald's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Reginald with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.