Highest level of education: 12th Grade w/ Some College
Immediate educational goals: Complete Paralegal Correspondence Course
Presently working on: Paralegal Course
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, 1 year of Psychology
1) Write to Reva, and let her know that you're willing to help her pursue an education. Ask her to write to us directly, so we can take her Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Reva's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Reva. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Reva's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Reva with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.