Highest level of education: Bachelor's Degree
Immediate educational goals: Obtain Law Degree, Learn more Computer & Teaching Skills
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Legal Research Certificate, Baylor University - Certificate of Career (Readiness)
1) Write to Richard, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Richard's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Richard. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Richard's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Richard with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.