Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: Paralegal, Computers
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Horticulture, Thinking for a Change, Anger Management, Parenting
1) Write to Richard, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Richard's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Richard. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Richard's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Richard with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.