Highest level of education: Freshman in High School
Immediate educational goals:
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Fatherhood, Thinking for a Change
1) Write to Richard, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Richard's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Richard. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Richard's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Richard with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.