Highest level of education: 10th grade
Immediate educational goals: GED and vocational trades
Presently working on: GED, welding
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Robert, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Robert's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Robert. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Robert's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Robert with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.