Highest level of education: 4 Year College
Immediate educational goals: Emphasis Social & Behavioral Sciences
Presently working on: Psychology and Sociology
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Required Courses for Addiction and Sexual Assault Counselor
1) Write to Robert, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Robert's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Robert. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Robert's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Robert with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.