Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: To acquire college degrees
Presently working on: Working on a diploma
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Roberto, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Roberto's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Roberto. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Roberto's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Roberto with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.