|Highest level of education Bachelor's Degree in Economics
|Immediate educational goals
|Presently working on accomplishments Unknown
|Two most recent educational accomplishments N/A
1) Write to Roger, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Roger's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Roger. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Roger's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Roger with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Roger:
Already know Roger?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the California Forum.