Highest level of education: 10th Grade, GED, Some College
Immediate educational goals: Small Business Accounting, Welding Certificate, Barber License
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Parenting Class, Cognitive Class
1) Write to Roger, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Roger's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Roger. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Roger's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Roger with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.