Highest level of education: 10th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Victim Studies, CPS, Domestic Violence Victims
Presently working on: GED
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
1) Write to Sherman, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Sherman's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Sherman. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Sherman's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Sherman with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.