Highest level of education: High School Graduate
Immediate educational goals: Welding
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
High School Graduate
1) Write to Tanner, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Tanner's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Tanner. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Tanner's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Tanner with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.