Highest level of education: 11th Grade
Immediate educational goals: Get GED
Presently working on: unknown
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
Obtain GED, Go to College
1) Write to Tanner, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Tanner's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Tanner. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Tanner's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Tanner with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.