|Highest level of education GED, College Vocational Trades, Micro Computer, Cabinetmaking|
|Immediate educational goals College for Journalism Broadcasting/Sports|
|Presently working on accomplishments Unknown|
|Two most recent educational accomplishments College Micro Computers & Cabinetmaking|
1) Write to Teddy, and let this person know that you're willing to help this person pursue an education. Ask this person to write to us directly, so we can take this person's Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Teddy's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Teddy. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Teddy's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Teddy with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.
Reconnect with Teddy:
Already know Teddy?
If you have questions or information to share about this particular Department of Corrections or prison, please visit the Texas Forum.