Highest level of education: GED
Immediate educational goals: College Courses
Presently working on: Blue Mountain
Two most recent educational accomplishments:
GED, College Courses
1) Write to Terence, and let him know that you're willing to help him pursue an education. Ask him to write to us directly, so we can take his Educational Profile down to make room for other inmates.
2) Determine Terence's educational interests, and locate appropriate resources (correspondence courses, scholarship applications, etc.).
3) Print and mail resources directly to Terence. Be sure resources (books, pamphlets, etc.) are on Terence's approved mailing list.
4) Encourage Terence with words of support, questions about progress, and suggestions for continued areas of study.
5) Visit our Inmate Reentry and Education Forum for more information.